Thursday, December 10, 2015

Creative Knockouts #119 - Winter Wonderland

All Dressed Up is sponsoring our Winter Wonderland themed challenge this week.  This is one of their super-cute images called Christmas Post.   My grandkids used to be in love with the movie, "Bolt" so I patterned my cat after the sassy cat, Boots from the movie.  Thanks to the folks at Sweet Sunday Sketch for the card layout idea.

Join the Creative Knockouts DT and play along with us this week!











Challenges Entered:
Sweet Sunday Sketch/  - #298
Little Red Wagon #319/ - Snow Much Fun
Inky Chicks #60 - Merry Christmas
Crafting By Designs - Here Come the Holidays

3 comments:

  1. I love the red and white Cathy! Such a cute image. Love the snow!!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Loving those snowdrifts. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy